Beer, Wine & Coffee
Boulder's cozy corner beer & wine bar
Small team, big heart
Great food, drinks, and people
SiP is a neighborhood gathering place featuring:
- Local craft beer with up to 8 rotating selections on draft. Ask us what's new!
- Thoughtfully selected wines by the glass and bottle. Unfinished bottle? No problem! We can cork it for you to take home!
- SiP Mixers - We offer local sangria as well as beer blends and wine-inspired drinks
- Seasonal Nitro coffee - cold brewed coffee on tap, well-caffeinated and served straight up or on ice! Delicious with almond milk!
- Coffee and espresso drinks
- Smoothies and frappes
- Snacks, paninis, individual pizza flatbreads and more!
SiP is great to visit solo or with friends
Enjoy some quiet time reading, working or doing homework….Or come on down and watch the game!
HAVE YOU SIP’D??
Established in 2013, SiP is a neighborhood gathering place serving rotating taps of local craft beer, thoughtfully selected wine by the glass or bottle, snacks and small plates, smoothies, and coffee and espresso drinks. We feature seasonal nitro coffee on tap!
SiP has a lovely west-facing patio where you can enjoy a cold beer or fruity sangria. Bring you four-legged friends!
SiP is, according to customer feedback, a hidden gem. We are on the corner, in the neighborhood, and if you're not a regular already, you will be! We're friendly and great to visit solo or with friends. Watch the game, or enjoy the quiet surroundings. Meet new friends!
SiP is locally owned and operated. We’re one of a kind!
Join us for
- by the glass
- by the bottle
- local craft beer on tap
- local craft beer in cans
Snacks & Small Plates
- Cheese Plates
- Cheese and Meat Plates
- Chips and Salsa
- Chips and Hummus
- Pretzels and Mustard
- Grilled Paninis
- Flatbread Pizzas